Thursday, January 22, 2009

Made by Celebrations in Pensacola, FL


The pictures absolutely do not do this bow justice! I called and visited several florist down here in Pensacola and was amazed at the people who couldn't understand that I wanted a Pink Bow for the hospital - for when the girls are born!
Finally I called Celebrations after viewing their website and seeing they do a lot of weddings and thought MAYBE I would finally have success with them. I did. I talked to the sweetest lady there and she asked if the bow was for a family member; so I told her the brief version of our story and she was so excited for us. She said she could have it done by this Friday; but before I left the Gulf Power HQ on Wednesday she called to say it was finished. So we ran by there and picked it up and I was tickled to death at how it turned out. It has 5 different colors and types of ribbon in it and the girls names are in white, pink, and mint green.