Speaking of ultrasounds Megan has one this Tuesday! Again, I'm SO disappointed that we cannot be there! This is definitely one of those times I hate that we are 4+ hours away from one another. This is not the sex determination ultrasound - this is just the first official ultrasound being done by the Naval Hospital Radiology Department. So they can get some really good views and pics of the babies! Hopefully we'll get some pictures from this ultrasound and I will share!
The OB also said we would most likely plan our c-section around 36 - 37weeks - so hopefully around end of January, or first week of February we'll be welcoming our precious little ones to this world!
Megan will continue to see both the OB and the PCP at the Naval Hospital which I think is great - that lets us know they are watching our babies closely...and Megan too. Her health is definitely of UTMOST importance!
Megan and I did get a chance to chat by phone a couple of times this week! That was really great! I really missed getting to talk to her. The past 3 weeks I've tried to keep my talking to a minimum to keep my swelling down and for awhile when I tried to talk it came out more of a mumble.
Finally! I am now officially a minivan mom! Before my surgery I was successful at selling my beloved Camry. :( I was very sad to see it go because it was my sentimental purchase after I lost my mom in 2006 (she had bought and drove Camry's since 1998). But the Camry was just not practical for a family of 7! So here it is my new 2008 Honda Odyssey! I like it a lot but I'm still trying to get used to it.