Friday, September 12, 2008

Growing, Growing, Growing...

That goes for the babies & for Megan!



Doesn't she look GREAT? I wish I looked that good when I was pregnant with my girls 12+ years ago. God has truly blessed us with such a great friend! I feel like I've known her forever already and it's only been since May! WOW! We've come a long way in such a short time.




Megan had an ultrasound this week at 15 weeks and 3 days and both babies looked fabulous. Both measured heart rates of 145! Could that mean - Girls? Boys? One of each? They are growing like little weeds already. They were already measuring 16 weeks (Megan's belly measured 18 weeks) and both little crumb snatchers were already weighing 5 ounces. According to my baby books, babies in utero normally don't weigh 5 ounces until the 18th week so they are doing GREAT!

Baby B was ready and the star of this ultrasound - he/she smiled for the camera and had his/her legs crossed! :) Hmmmm... Hope s/he's not so discrete next month!

Reports from Megan say they are moving around like crazy. I wish there was a way to know if the babies interact together in utero!?! I also wish we lived closer just so I could put my hand on Megan's belly and feel the kicks and movement. I'm sure when we see her next month there will be lots more movement going on as their space gets smaller and smaller and maybe we can feel a kick or two.

It is not yet time for the gender determination yet - but I am dying to know!! The current plan is to wait until Christmas to find out, but I'm working on Matt on that decision. :)

This weekend is Babypalooza locally and I'll probably be the skinniest mom-to-be there but I'm still going and enjoying the festivities and getting in on the baby sales! Lots of baby sales going on this weekend around town - so let's hope I can find some good deals. If I only knew their genders it would be a lot easier to shop! :)