Saturday, June 28, 2008

I Am So Bad At This...


I am so bad at this blogging thing - but OH SO happy to announce Megan is definitely pregnant and we are expecing a baby (or two!) !!

Our beta's so far have been:

Friday, June 20th - 121
Monday, June 23rd - 456
Friday, June 29 - 3,396!!!

WOW!! That was a big jump!! Now you see why I said "Or Two"!! We have our first ultrasound on Thursday the 3rd and we are VERY excited to see how many little m&m's are in there!

We had quite a wait for Friday's labs and it's so easy to get paranoid and to worry but when I finally got a call today with the results I almost burst into tears; I was so happy to hear such a high number and know everything is really OK!

Megan is feeling pretty great besides a lot of fatigue and occassional queasiness when she sees or smells certain foods.

We have estimated our due date at February 27th but I think with our first ultrasound we'll get a more definite measurement and due date calculated. Of course if it is twins we'll be looking for a 38 week delivery which could be around February 16th my FIL's birthday! He would be more than happy to share his birthday I know. Their first biological grandchildren are on the way and they are overjoyed!!