Thursday, October 17, 2013

Hello 2nd Trimester!!

 
12 Weeks 5 Days Ultrasound.  :)  We made the trip up to Illinois to see how big our little one has grown, measuring a day ahead at 12w6d, his/her heartrate was strong at 150bpm. Unfortunately we have not gotten to meet the OB yet but the ultrasound tech and NP were both very friendly and receptive and understand Megan is a surrogate and we are mom and dad. :)  Alaina & Matisyn did very well sitting and watching the baby move around on the screen.  One time he/she did a big stretch, it was so so cute!  Matisyn wanted to know where was Alaina's baby, apparently she thinks there should be 2 babies.  Not this time!  The next ultrasound is scheduled for November 26th and we hope to find out if this is a little boy or a little girl.  I don't care as long as the baby is healthy but I am just so ready to know so I can start shopping for baby clothes!!  :)