Wednesday, October 2, 2013

11 Weeks - 29 Weeks to Go!!

11 Weeks Today! Some days it feels like time is standing still and other days it feels like we were just preparing for transfer. Megan asked me last night, if I had taken a deep breath yet!?! I can't figure out why this one has made me more anxiety prone. I do not remember being this nervous about Alaina & Matisyn at all. From the first +HPT to the first ultrasound seeing 2 little beating hearts, I never considered something might go wrong. Maybe its the thought that this is our last chance! This one was our last embryo!

We will be traveling the weekend of the 13th for the First Trimester Screening on October 14th! I CANNOT wait to see our little girl/boy moving/dancing around.  I'm sure I will have lots of pictures to share after that appointment. 

This is our little one last week at 10 Weeks! Megan said he/she was very wiggly and obviously an acrobat as he/she appears to like standing on their head. :)

 
 
Lilypie Maternity tickers