WOW! 20 weeks already! What an amazing journey this continues to be. Megan looks an incredible as ever and is doing great other than a little swelling of the ankles.
This is a BIG week. Wednesday (15th) Matt and I will be traveling to Pensacola to see Megan. We will be attending the 20 week doctor's appointment and having the 20 week ultrasound in radiology. Everyone knows what the 20 week ultrasound determines right?? I think it's still a big toss up whether we are going to find out the genders or not!! I really really really want to know, but Matt is still hedging on waiting at least until next month when we have the 4D ultrasound. I say let's find out NOW! But I am SO anxious to see my babies again; even though it is only on a computer screen. You can guarantee I will be posting new pictures soon.