Wednesday, October 1, 2008

18 Weeks...



We're 18 weeks and growing strong and we believe we are 1/2 way there! How awesome is that? We have a lot coming up in the next few weeks including the BIG & Much Anticipated 20 week ultrasound on October 15th. There's still an even BIGGER debate going on whether we will find out the genders that day. I'm just looking forward to seeing my babies on screen again. And I am dying to know the genders, Matt however has the patience of Job and doesn't want to find out just yet.

We have a baby shower in the works! I am very very excited about that. Several of my closest friends (Lynda, Brandi, & Tamera) are doing all the planning. They are letting me help, but I'm trying not to take over! :) It is November 22nd at my church!! Invitations to be mailed out very soon! Matt and I went last weekend and registered at Babies R Us & Target. It was so much fun! Matt really enjoyed it. It's something we have been waiting to do for 9 1/2 years.

Megan seems to be doing well everytime I talk to her. Growing more each day! She says she feels plenty of jabs and kicks from the two wiggle worms. I think she is starting to consider when she will stop working and put her feet up. I know she is taking good care of herself and the babies and will make the best decision for all three! :)