We had our first OB appointment at the Naval Hospital last week. It went really great! We ended up speaking with 2 doctors and they were both very friendly and very supportive of our surrogacy journal. They did another ultrasound but the quality wasn't that great. But at least we got a peak of them. Both babies were very active. Baby B the one we were once concerned about was very active. His/Her sac had caught up to Baby A's sac and I think he was doing his own little happy dance.
I think we have all agreed on doing a scheduled c-section because of the risks to Megan and our babies if she attempted a VBAC.
The OB is going to see Megan every 3 weeks and then more often as we get closer. We are at the end of our 1st trimester and VERY excited that we have made it!!!
We are not planning to attend all the OB appointments because I am limited now on my vacation/sick time that I have. We do have an ultrasound scheduled with the radiology department at the Naval Hospital. It is scheduled for the 2nd week in September - she will be 15 weeks at that appointment and I really really want to make that appointment! I love getting to take a peak at my babies!!