Saturday, July 26, 2008

Thursdays Coming!

This Thursday is a BIG BIG day! It's our final ultrasound at the fertility clinic. We will also be able to see if Baby B has made it and see how big both babies have gotten! We are so excited but so nervous. As Matt has said it's a big hurdle we have to jump this week. We have jumped so many already on this journey with a picture perfect journey I just can't imagine anything going wrong now. It's really a wonderful feeling.

We have our first OB appointment scheduled for Monday, August 11th. I am looking forward to meeting the OB who will be delivering my babies and beginning a relationship with her as well. This is a very exciting time for us all and that will be another huge step in this journey! The Official 1st OB Appointment! WOW, it's been a long 9 years coming that's for sure!

I spent most of the morning on YouTube looking at ultrasound videos. It was amazing seeing the 9 and 10 week babies actually moving around and moving their arms and/or legs. I can't wait! I hope our babies are active this week instead of just seeing a little bean laying in the sac.

Have I said I can't wait until this Thursday???