Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Here We Grow Again... :) Turner Baby #3!


7 Weeks!!  We are very excited about adding another family member!! It is almost too surreal!  We are very thankful that Megan is carrying our little one again. There is no one else I could imagine taking care of him/her for the next 8 months!!  :) I am going to attempt the blogging again but there are no promises that I will be able to keep it up as much as I did before, besides I do have 2 4 1/2 year olds now! :)  I'm expecting this will be just as exciting as we plan and prepare for Turner Baby #3! 

I've already been asked if this was an attempt for a boy. But I assure you it is not! This was an attempt to give a life to a precious embryo God gave us in 2007!  If this baby is another little girl we will be just as overjoyed as if it is a boy. :)  On the gender note, we will be having a gender reveal party!! Stay tuned for details closer to December :)