Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I Love Being A Twin Mommy!


I love being a twin mommy! The girls are just precious and I can sit and stare at them all day. Of course we are still having a lot of sleepless nights but it's not so bad. When you've been waiting and praying for 9 1/2 years for this; a few sleepless nights are welcomed.
Matisyn is getting so big; we think she has either caught Alaina or even passed her. She's turning into a cute little chunk; it's so funny because she was the tiny mighty one when she was born.
They are both good eaters; still eating every 3 hours. Our pediatrician recommended they go every 4 hours during the evening; but the girls haven't agreed to that yet. So Matt and I get up and he takes one and I take the other; we feed and put them right back to bed. During the day it's just me and the girls; and I love our mommy and me time. Most of the time I can feed them at separate times (about 15 to 20 minutes apart) but there are some times when they both want to eat at the same time so I do my best.
We had their newborn portraits made last Wednesday and they will be in this Friday. I can't wait to see them!!
I'm scheduled to go back to work on Monday, April 6th - I am enjoying every day with the girls because I know it's going to be torture to leave them at daycare on that day.