Saturday was a great day! The baby shower was so much fun to share with our family and friends. I opened 25 gifts!! I was in Pink Heaven! Lots of precious pink baby gifts for our girls. The baby shower cake was made by my mother-in-law. It was absolutely precious! Almost too cute to eat.
I haven't updated the blog in quite a while. The holidays are always a very busy time at home and at work; and add expecting twins to that so we are doubley busier than normal but loving every minute of it. It is making the time fly by and gets us closer to having our girls in our arms.
We are now almost 27 weeks! Megan is doing great. I don't know how she is doing it! I think if it were me I'd be super fat and lazy and be at home sitting on the couch eating cheetos. But she looks fabulous!